TAC locals

To: modtiger@engraver.com
Subject: TAC locals
From: Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:18:41 -0800
Tom

Thank you for the quick responce. I was afraid that my message might
be taken as a joke after seeing all the TAC crap on the net.  I started
reading the Tiger & Alpine nets a few months ago trying to locate a car/
parts ect. It's like a CB radio channel at times.  Anyway, I'm in San
Diego. Where do I go for a TAC inspection?  What does it cost?? And,
can the car be TACed as is, (rolling shell and in many boxes)???
Thanks again for your time.

Bobby Jones  B382001345