RE: Enought TAC

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, "'Jimdamelio@aol.com'" <Jimdamelio@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Enought TAC
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 01:59:45 -0800
        Oh Yeah !  So where did  they keep the crank handle to start
them with then, Huh?  Maybe thery were Kick started !
        8-)

        Just kidding, and trying to lighten things up a bit.  On tha TAC
issue, I think its time to move on to a new subject.  We all just need
to agree that we Disagree.  And let it go at that.  Those that want it
will get if its available to them, and those that don't won't, and those
with Algers or better conversions (my planned one) will keep the Alpine
marque, but perhaps will ad the Early Tiger (V-8) emblem.  That would be
appropriate......The end.

Rich