Re: W.F.C. part 2 ( Worst Fears Confirmed )

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: W.F.C. part 2 ( Worst Fears Confirmed )
From: Douglas Pruitt <DOUGLAS.PRUITT@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 22:44:12 +0000
> Sorry to say, but there are some bad people in this world.
> A past president of TE/AE was ripping people off big time.
> Good ole Joe. Still owes me $58. ( Doug you remember him
> don't you. )
> You guys would have a blast flaming him.
> All I can say is buyer beware.
>
> Jim

        I sure do. I just stumbled over the paperwork last night. Amazing
coincidence, eh what? It took the Atlantic County Dept. of Social Services,
Division of Citizen Services, Office of Consumer Affairs, to get my $111.00
back after one year. Without any interest, of course.
Doug Pruitt
Frederick, Maryland

Zort!