""Seen your request for Tac,,,What was the response???""

To: "'bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us'" <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>
Subject: ""Seen your request for Tac,,,What was the response???""
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 19:05:40 -0700

----------
From:  Kirt Jenssen[SMTP:kjenssen@juno.com]
Sent:  Thursday, March 20, 1997 7:08 PM
To:  TIGERS@autox.team.net
Subject:  Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>: TAC locals

please  reply to me at kirt@firman.net

From: Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>
To: modtiger@engraver.com
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: TAC locals
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:18:41 -0800

Tom

Thank you for the quick responce. I was afraid that my message might
be taken as a joke after seeing all the TAC crap on the net.  I started
reading the Tiger & Alpine nets a few months ago trying to locate a car/
parts ect. It's like a CB radio channel at times.  Anyway, I'm in San=20
Diego. Where do I go for a TAC inspection?  What does it cost?? And,
can the car be TACed as is, (rolling shell and in many boxes)??? =20
Thanks again for your time.
                                                                     =20
Bobby Jones  B382001345

Let me know on the above request also!  My tiger is nearing the
body/shell painting portion of my restoration.
I also would like to know if I can be TAC Inspected.

Kirt Jenssen  Chicago   (773) 445-3641

B9473199 Under restoration

B9472651 needs restoration ( completion of above forces sale !!)

67 Series V alpine also for sale ( very good driver )

Thanks kirt

Kirt,

Now you have me curious as to Tom's answer to your Tac Question..
I also have my car almost done, and I would like Tac also, I live in The =
San Fernado Valley of L.A.
If you need any parts, some hard to find, I have quite a collection of =
goodies by now.
Steering wheels, steering rack, washer bottles (Tudor late mk1 to mid =
Mk2)
nos turn signal arms, interior courtesy lights (nos), red generator =
lights NOS for the dash, Mk 2 NOS back-up lights, wood dash's, guages ( =
many NOS ),
tons of chrome, side badges, boxes and boxes of cad stuff, etc etc...

End of that as not to bore you to death...

Best of luck on your restoration...

See YA'    Jan.....#118