Re: TAC locals

To: modtiger@engraver.com, Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: TAC locals
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 97 09:18:48 EST

     Just one question,  shouldn't you have had it TACed before you bought
     it?  What if you bought a fake?  Finding out after you bought it
     doesn't help much.

     Jeff

Subject: TAC locals
Author:  Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us> at INTERNET
Date:    3/20/97 8:04 PM

Tom

Thank you for the quick responce. I was afraid that my message might
be taken as a joke after seeing all the TAC crap on the net.  I started
reading the Tiger & Alpine nets a few months ago trying to locate a car/
parts ect. It's like a CB radio channel at times.  Anyway, I'm in San
Diego. Where do I go for a TAC inspection?  What does it cost?? And,
can the car be TACed as is, (rolling shell and in many boxes)???
Thanks again for your time.

Bobby Jones  B382001345