Re: IMHO

To: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Subject: Re: IMHO
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 16:20:26 -0500 (EST)
Jeff,

I agree that a national data base for both Alpines & Tigers should be
accessible to both owners and people looking to purchase.  I feel that this
is what Norm Miller is trying to do and slowly he's getting more and more
information into his program.  Norm's a real nice guy and all you have to do
is give him a call and he'll try his best to confirm the car in question.

In regards to elitism...... It just happened that the TAC program started in
the west coast...it doesn't have to end there.  the TAC program is not
flawless, but I give them credit fro trying to do something about a problem
that many others simply sit back and complain about.

Best regards,
Curt Meinel
Classic Sunbeam Inc.