Re: Midwest TAC opportunity

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Midwest TAC opportunity
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 22:12:16 -0800
Hey, folks:
        Mark me down as another Midwesterner/Southerner who would be interested
in
have his Tiger TAC'd.  I'm in Edmond, OK.
        Incidentally, we are having a big All British Car Show here in Okla.
City
on May 30 & 31.  I am serving on the committee this year that is putting
the show on;  this year it is being hosted by the MG Car Club of Oklahoma.
Although I like MG's, especially the TF's & A's, I would really like to see
more Sunbeams and Rootes products show up.  So far, in the four year
history of the show, the most Sunbeams we have had at any one time is three
(my Tiger and two other Tigers).  If any Sunbeamers in the midwest area
would be interested, just drop me a line on this list or personally at
"awtiger@ix.netcom.com" and I would be happy to fill you in with the
details.

                                                Til then,
                                                Andy Walker