Tiger for sale

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 22:25:04 -0800
Just a point of interest:
        A friend of mine in the OKC area has a '65 Tiger Mk1 for sale.  I do not
know the serial # at this time, but I can tell you that the car is the
original Forest Green (#86) and is very stock, except for a Holley 4bbl
carb and neccessary intake.  It is mechanically sound and all there and
original but needs all cosmetics.  It even has the original spare! (no, he
will not sell the spare by itself...already tried!).  He says the car has
only 75,000 original miles.  It does not have a factory hardtop.  His
asking price is $14,000.00 and if anyone is interested in contacting him,
please post mail on this list or contact me personally at
"awtiger@ix.netcom.com" and I will get you hooked up with him.  Thanks!

                                                Andy Walker
                                                B382001600