RE: Clutch Pedal

To: Tigers Digest <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Clutch Pedal
From: "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Mar 97 12:27:35 EST
>> Now watch, Eddy Powell will have the 289 pedal version in his 109 color coded
MKI-B.

AND the experimental four-wheel drive that shipped out of the factory by
accident!  HA!  Well, I'm thinking about promoting it to MK1-C, since it's been
so much fun and that way it's just as "tough" when people are talking about the
MGC.

My wife says, "what are you going to do if it turns out to be a 260?"
"I'm going to drive it!  Probably be just as much fun."
"Well," she says, "what about all those guys on the Tiger list?  They'll be all
over you."
"Not to worry," I reply, "I'll start a new fuss over TAC, and they'll forget all
about me."

Best to all -- top down weather is here in S.F., California (except for the
women, of course).

Eddy