278

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 278
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 18:51:24 -0800
Concerning Digest 278:

a) Yeah, the TAC thing got played out without anything really being
resolved, but at least it woke the crowd up a bit. Biggest Digests I've
seen in months!

b) I've seen at least one Tiger retrofitted with a three-window softop.
I'm jealous, I think they look neat, and would but one in a minute if
available

c) I drink all of the aforemetioned brews and them some; my favorite is
Cooper's Ale from Australia. Jus' make sure that all you do after drink-
ing is bench race, right?

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"