Re: No Tiger Content

To: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Subject: Re: No Tiger Content
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 13:02:27 +0000
nicholsj@oakwood.org wrote:
  At the N. A. autoshow Chrysler had a sports car derivative
>      of the Prowler called the Copperhead. If produced, the Copperhead
>      would retail for $30,000.  Now, if Chrysler would only make the
>      Copperhead and put a small block v8 in it what would we have?  Answers
>      graded on originality.
>

>      Jeff
A $60,000 car that few of us could ever afford! What the hell ever
happened to the concept of a reasonalbly priced sports car? Yeah the
Miata started out at $15k, but it ain't been back to the old neighborod
in years? I saw a "special edition" Miata> metalic paint, hadtop, CD,
leather< it was stickered at over $25k! And, you still get the same
wheezy 4 banger as the stripper model!