No Tiger Content

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: No Tiger Content
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 97 09:35:53 EST

     This e-mail is not about Tigers so delete if you want.

     Yesterday, I saw a Plymouth Prowler on the road for the first time and
     it looked pretty interesting.  This one had the convertible top
     installed and it had the same top up look as a Porsche Speedster,
     very low, with narrow front, back and side windows. The driver and
     passenger sat low in the car with just their heads visible (maybe
     midgets).  At the N. A. autoshow Chrysler had a sports car derivative
     of the Prowler called the Copperhead. If produced, the Copperhead
     would retail for $30,000.  Now, if Chrysler would only make the
     Copperhead and put a small block v8 in it what would we have?  Answers
     graded on originality.

     Jeff