Re: Tiger 4-Speed??

To: tim morin <tigert@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger 4-Speed??
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:03:03 -0800 (PST)
At 11:55 AM 3/30/97 PST, you wrote:
>Here's one for you!  Which 4-Speed Transmissions will fit the Tiger
>if a person doesn't  mind cutting his transmission tunnel, and making
>all the necessary modifications , such as, driveshaft, transmission
>mount, etc.  Will early Mustang , Fairlanes, and Comets, fit, if they
>are the short shaft lenght?  Would like to know or hear from someone
>who has done this.
>                                                                Thanks!
>                                                                    Tim

As an addendum to Tim's message....(don't phlame me please, originality
phreaks, but)....has anyone ever tried droping in a late model 5 speed????
Results ???  Just curious for the far distant future.....and in my case, no
cutting allowed, but a custom drive shaft is OK.  Thanks for your patience
and help.

Regards,

Allan

"Iron rusts with disuse, stagnant water loses it's purity, and in cold
weather becomes frozen, even so does inaction sap the vigors of the mind."
Leonardo Da Vinci