Fwd: Re: Tiger 4-Speed??

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Tiger 4-Speed??
From: tim morin <tigert@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 97 11:09:21 PST
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 97 10:58:15 PST
From: tigert
To: Jim Parent
Subject: Re: Tiger 4-Speed??

Hi! Jim!
      Thanks to everyone who responded to my question, on Toploader
4-speeds.  Thanks!  Yes! I do have Dan Williams catalog on
toploaders.  Question is:   If you use the 24'' housing from a 1965- 1973
Mustang, Falcon, Maverick, Cougar, Fairlane, Comet, and Pickups, will
the Transmission mount have to be modified?  I do know that, the
driveshaft will have to be lenghten, but  will the shifter be in the same
location as the Tiger or will it be in a different??

                                                        Thanks Again!
                                                            Tim