ill fated attempt at humor

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ill fated attempt at humor
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 12:03:15 -0800 (PST)
Dear fellow T-nuts,

Allow me to add to Stu's last comunique.....

I recognized Stu's "software" message as the April Fools joke it was and
added my two cents (maybe less) worth in reply to add to the revelry.  If
for some reason I was out of line or offended any one I appologize as that
was not my original intention.  I too value the great forum that this is for
threads and interchanges concering tech tips and the like.  As a neophite to
Tigering this is of exceptional value to me.

As an aside, I joined a TVR thread to help a friend out with some tech
questions.  I really must say that those guys are A) not nearly as helpful
as this group, B) not nearly as opinionated, C) possess a technical
competency far lower than anyone here, and D) are generally stodgy and not
nearly as much fun.

Again, my appologies for any one offended.

Regards,

Allan
"Iron rusts with disuse, stagnant water loses it's purity, and in cold
weather becomes frozen, even so does inaction sap the vigors of the mind."
Leonardo Da Vinci