side panels to dump

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: side panels to dump
From: Anita & Jim Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 20:40:48 -0500
At 05:22 pm 4/4/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Andy Mars wrote:
>
>>Anyone have, know someone that has, or no where I can get missing
>>components for the Mk 1 metal convertible boot?
>
>>I'm looking for the chrome pieces that were screwed into the side boot
>>pieces, and I need one of the screws that connected the front of that
>>piece to the car - it is a little round ball with a screw on one side and
>>a whole 90o away for the cylindrical tab of the side boot to connnect into.
>
>Andy:
>I've been asking around for the trim strips for quite a while w/no luck. If
>you ever find 'em, get two sets; I'll do the same!
>
>As for the ball-headed screws, I just got a complete set of the hardware from
>Tiger Tom Earhardt.
>
>Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"

Andy and Larry,
        I hate to tell you this; but after 10 years of having those panels,
complete with the SS trim getting in my way every time I tried to find
a Tiger part I threw them away about two months ago.  Still have the
main panel complete with locking latches.  If you dig through the
Melbourne Florida Bevard county dump; you can have the two side
panels for free.  Sorry bout that.
Jim Barrett Tiger II 351C and others.
p.s sorry bout the other message, I hit copy and past at the wrong
place.