April Tiger Tales

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: April Tiger Tales
From: "Robert L. Norton" <rlnorton@alumni.caltech.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 08:42:17 -0800 (PST)
I've had several e-mail messages and a couple of telephone calls
regarding the appearance of the April issue of Tiger Tales and
wondering if this reflects a permanent change in the appearance
and quality of Tiger Tales.

Unfortunately, after laying out most of the April issue I had
an unscheduled hospital visit culminating in heart bypass surgery
so I wasn't able to finish up the April issue.  Steven Alcala and
Herb Mosley pitched in to get the issue finished up and mailed.
As you've seen, the quality suffered in order to maintain the
schedule.

With luck the May issue will see a return to normal standards,
although spending the first three days after discharge from the
hospital wading through all the TAC stuff probably didn't help
my health any!

Bob Norton