Re: Lucas headlamps

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lucas headlamps
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 97 13:53:02 -0600
     But the MG lights haven't been down the Jensen Production line.  There
     goes your TAC sticker.

     $25?  $10?  Seriously, I GAVE a pair of Lucas sealed beams away a
     couple years back, because they didn't work.  Yes, they conducted
     electricity, and sort of glowed when powered, but why would anyone
     even consider driving with them?  I like originality, but not at the
     expense of function.   I have been running Halogen replacements ever
     since.

     Stu

Author:  Non-HP-owner-tigers (owner-tigers@autox.team.net) at
HP-ColSprings,mimegw3
Date:    4/11/97 11:03 AM

>Lucas headlights for sale:  New-$25 ea.
>Ray

I've seen the MG people sellin' 'em used for $10.

Darrell