Bye for now ( no Sunbeam content )

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bye for now ( no Sunbeam content )
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 12:52:28 -0400 (EDT)
        Time marches on.....

        After more than 11 years managing our Computer Aided Manufacturing
facility here, I'm moving on to another challenge.  Same agency ( even the
same building ) but I've opted out of management and " machining", and into
performing design work for our Electromechanical Systems branch.  I'm
hoping to get involved in interesting new projects, and may in fact spend
time working on the NGST ( Next Generation Space Telescope ), an
observatory which will utilize multi-segmented "active" optics.

        As this will be completely new to me, I'm gonna be REAL busy, and
regrettably, must leave the list  ( probably within the next day or two ),
at least for the present time.  I'm not sure what my e-mail address will be
at my new location ( may stay the same  ,then again,  may not )  but for
the interim if anyone needs to contact me, please use my home e-mail address;

        amyf@pop.erols.com

        If this communication avenue doesn't work for any reason, then  you
could e-mail Larry Wright, and he can rapidly  deliver messages via the
"Tiger Express" ( a.k.a.  garage queen )  !!

        Regards, and ciao for now.......

            Rick Fedorchak

        P.S.  If anyone out there has experience with SGI workstations
and/or SDRC I-DEAS Master Series solid modelling software, I'd be
interested in hearing from you.