More Stuff For Sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More Stuff For Sale
From: "Todd Rayson" <trayson@ivl.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 08:48:25 -800
Here are a few more items that I have no use for now that my Tiger
has gone:
4 15x7" Center Line Wheels (Billet Aluminum with 4 ovals) with 4.5"
offset shoed with Yokohama AVSI Tires (225 50 and 205 50, giving
original diameter but way more meat). The tires and wheels have never
been used.   $1500
1 Bumper with bumperettes (it is straight and in
good shape).  $90
1 Brand new brake booster rebuild kit (in the
box).  $60
1 Shop notes and supplement  $20
1 Set of hardtop trim, windows and rubber.  Make me an offer for the
stuff you need.
1 Chrome gas pedal assembly with new Tiger rubber on the pedal.
$35
1 Chrome vent assembly with cable. $20
2 Chromed Door Triangles. $10 each

All prices are in Canadian Dollars.

Thanks, Todd

Home:  250 386 - 2632 (After 6:00 pm PST)
Work:  250 544 - 4139