Master cylinders

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Master cylinders
From: Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 03 May 1997 10:38:25 -0800
Hello folks.

  I,d like to change to a dual master cylinder, and 4 wheel disk system
in my 66 Tiger. I know this has been done on Tigers before, and was
hoping someone on the net would be willing to share their knowledge of
what to do, and buy, to pull off this feat.

Has anyone adapted different spindles, brakes, rotors,ect to facilitate
the use of 5 lug wheels?

Your exspertice will be greatly appreciated.

Bobby Jones
B382001345