Re: Smiths Clock

To: xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz
Subject: Re: Smiths Clock
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 97 13:25:07 -0600
     If the clock was installed by the factory or dealer, there might be a
     Brown and Blue wire with nothing plugged into it, hanging around
     behind the clock.  This would be your clock power.  On the schematic,
     it appears that this wire may have been an option, along with the
     clock.  The schematic shows this wire coming from the terminal marked
     "7" on the headlight switch.  If it's not there, try the purple wire
     on the map light assembly, or one of the terminals on the ignition
     switch.  I found an "always on" terminal there for my fan.

     Make sure the body of the clock is grounded, either to chassis or the
     body of another gage, and you should be in business.

     Stu