Re: Dana colours

To: BSTIG1@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dana colours
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 23:02:41 -0700 (PDT)
I have some Glyptal and a can of Krylon spray-on red insulating varnish.  I
also have a spray can of Rustoleum "Satin Redwood" (thanks Chad!).  I
sprayed some of the Krylon and the Rustoleum near a spot of "Good" paint on
the center section of my Dana44.  The Rustoleum is a real good match, maybe
not as glossy.  The Krylon was also very close when dry although it appeared
brighter than original.  I've yet to try the Glyptal but I will soon.

At 05:42 PM 5/4/97 -0400, BSTIG1@aol.com wrote:
>Frank,
>I believe what you're looking for is called "Glyptal".  The color is red and
>is avaliable through Eastwood products at 1-800-820-9042.  Catalog # is1262Z
>for 1 quart of brush-on and cat. #1260Z for spray.
Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  "fix me"
                       Yamaha Seca 900