Re: R*viting Subject -Reply

To: vbob@primenet.com, johnc@nait.ab.ca
Subject: Re: R*viting Subject -Reply
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 23:49:16 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-09 17:31:49 EDT, vbob@primenet.com (Timothy Obrien)
writes:

<< going on about TAC etc, I would have pits in
 my stomach if I found I had an ID not secured with original rivets. Can't
 think of too many reasons to pull ID tags off a >>

Gee, I can; how about a really nice paint job that you don't want to start
rolling off in f few years after the paint lets go around the ID plates that
you left in place and didn't get all of the oil out from under...........

I realize that some of us live in Nazi-like police states that will
confiscate your car (without due process), but I doubt that it's a major
consideration for most of us.

Ray