R*viting Subject -Reply

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: R*viting Subject -Reply
From: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 13:29:53 -0600
Sounds to me like they are the old style paper clips that you pushed
through a hole punched in the paper and then bent the tangs over.
Godspeed
Jc

>>> Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>  5/9/97, 11:55am >>>
Since it's been a couple of days now I assume my attempt at posting
the following failed.  Perhaps the Tiger list handler filters out any
posting with the words original, rivet or any combination thereof in
the subject line now.  If you've already seen this, my apologies in
advance.

____________________________repost_follows____________________________
I'm ashamed to admit that I've been deleting, without reading, all
the posts on TACing and original rivets, etc.  But now I'm in need of
some of this vital information.

One of the "rivets" that secures the I.D.  tag to the footwell of my
snake has been missing for as long as I've owned the car.  This
weekend while crawling around under the dash I noticed that these
thingies aren't rivets at all.  They're just round top clips with
bent tabs on the bottom.  I don't know if these are the same as
"original Tiger rivets", but if they are, I'd like to get a set.  Are
they available anywhere?

Roland