Re: Manditory Topless Law !!!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Manditory Topless Law !!!
From: davew@sandy.merix.com (David Wedeking)
Date: Tue, 13 May 97 10:09:52 PDT
I am a firm believer in the 'always top down, weather permiting' policy, but...

I made a trip to California (from Portland, OR) several years ago, 850 miles
in one day, 90+ temp. I ran with the hardtop on. Try that trip top down and
you get fried and beat to death by the wind buffeting.

Weather here has been clear and 70+ since last Thursday, the hardtop is hanging
from
the garage rafters, the Tiger is out everyday. It was a long wet winter.

| Dave Wedeking           |                                       |
| david.wedeking@merix.com|         1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1A      |
| 503-992-4450            |                B382002420             |