Re: Manditory Topless Law !!!

To: tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Manditory Topless Law !!!
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 May 97 11:58:00 PDT
>  Try that trip top down and you get fried and beat to death by the wind
buffeting.

Amen!

Theresia and I drove the Mk I top-down on a round-trip from Southern
California to Kelona, British Columbia, for her cousin's wedding a few years
back.  The trip up wasn't too bad.  We weren't in any big hurry, and we made
a couple of overnight stopovers.  The trip home was a killer.  It was a
banzaii run, with no stopovers.  We were in a BIG hurry, and "beat to death"
is a pretty fair description of what happens at sustained high-speed
interstate cruising for such a prolonged period of time.

Yes, top-down is the cool way to go for all manner of leisurely travel, but
when you get into a serious bun-haulin' mode, put it up!

Ramon