Re: The Inside Story (#7)

To: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Subject: Re: The Inside Story (#7)
From: William Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 16:07:03 -0700
Larry,
I don't know if this is the best answer, but I have fabricated one from
a choke cable obtained from a local auto parts supply.  I need to re-do
mine again.  Every time I do it I route the cable in a different way and
buy a different valve which operates backwards from the last valve I
used.  This time I have the correct valve at least!

Bill Goebner - Woodside, California - B9470807

p.s.
Thanks for all of your wonderful and informative posts.

Larry Wright wrote:
... heater valve control cable.
Anyone know what kind of wire I can fabricate one from?