RE: New Aluminum Radiators (was: Remember???)

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>,
Subject: RE: New Aluminum Radiators (was: Remember???)
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 00:15:52 -0700
        Do it again, the 70 MPH test and maintain it, then pull the hood
release, (For TIger and Alpine owners only ie front hinged hoods).  This
will add significant venting of the under hood heat.  If the temp drops,
the radiator is OK, you just need to get rid of the HOT air.  In
know...Big surprise.  If the temp doesn't drop, then the radiator and
other cooling components should be checked.

Just a thought...somewhere to start.

Rich