Good Fitting Car Cover

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Good Fitting Car Cover
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 1997 18:35:57 -0500
My Tiger is getting very close to completion and once I move it out of
the basement and start it, it is doubtful my wife will let me put it
back in there.  That means the Tiger will move to my somewhat dusty and
unheated storage building.  I would like to find a good form-fitting
car cover, mostly to keep the dust off.  What have you seen?  I would
like to find one made specifically for a Tiger/Alpine with a nice, close
fit.  It might see occasional outdoor use, say at an out-of-town car
show.

Thanks in advance,

Mark