Re: Rear suspention

To: dleit@mintcity.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, nicholsj@oakwood.org
Subject: Re: Rear suspention
From: Keith Bradshaw <bradshaw@utdallas.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:20:13 -0500 (CDT)

>     the MK1 Tiger.  Apparently, it was mounted incorrectly on the MK1's
>     because British engines turn opposite to American engines.

WHAAAT>?>>??>??

Corvair engines turned the opposite of other engines...that's about it.

Marine cams will allow just about any engine to turn the opposite way,

MAYBE that's the way we can use the MK 1 mount properly without cutting

the car!!!!!  Just set the 260 up with a Marine reverse rotation cam.

Unfortunately we will have 4 speeds in reverse and one forward.

mBrad