Verification question

To: Tiger E-Mail <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Verification question
From: "Jeremy Fox" <jdf149@email.psu.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 15:18:48 +0000
Hello all...
     I might be making a 5 hour or so drive to take a look at a Tiger
I am thinking about getting.  It would be my first one, which is why
I joined this list for info.  My question is this.  Everything on the
car sounds like it is very original (rough around the edges perhaps,
but original...)  How can I check the numbers and the such and
verifiy that it is a Tiger indeed?  Guess I heard about all of the
Algers out there and decided to play it cautious when dealing with
good sums of money.  If anyone can lend any advice, that would be a
great help.  I'd like to be abl to verify it there, because if all
works out, I will take it home that same day.

Thanks,

Jeremy