Re[2]: Verification question

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, "Jeremy Fox" <jdf149@email.psu.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: Verification question
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 97 09:51:15 EST
     One question....is there something rare about the overflow tank for
     the radiators in any of these things?  ( or something like that )  I
     know it has that, and the owner said it was a kinda hard to come by
     part.

     No one makes repros that I am aware of, so they are rare if it needs
     replacement.  If you are new to Tigers some parts are expensive (need
     lots of $$$$) to replace. For example, header tanks, clocks,  wood
     steering wheels, etc. Other parts are reasonable if they are shared
     with Alpines or other LBCs.

     Jeff