Re: TUXXII

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, tiger technologies <tartanad@ix17.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: TUXXII
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 97 08:08:34 EST

     $125 registration fee and no dash plaque!  Bring your car to my town
     the last week of July and for $5.00 dollars you can cruise main
     street, get a dash plaque, and see a lot of great old cars.  Plus,
     I'll buy you lunch.  If you come in August you can participate in the
     'Woodward Cruise' and will have your choice of 5 different cars shows
     to enter all on the same day.

     Jeff