RE: TUXXII

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: TUXXII
From: Bo Cheadle <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:42:40 -0700
So you are saying you didn't win anything right? I didn't even go due to
scheduling problems but I know from past experience (and having read
your post) that you made zero contribution to the effort but now you are
sounding off as to  the quality. How much do you think those folks who
busted their asses to  put this on were paid for the effort? I don't
know you but you piss me off on principal.