Re: bleeding me dry

To: Will Seay <wseay@sprynet.com>, Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: bleeding me dry
From: richards@northcoast.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 22:10:12 -0700
In addition, prior to bleeding the furthest from the master first...bleed the
master cylinder first (or bench bleed); can be bench bled installed in the
car....

Don't bleed on the newly painted engine compartment unless you are using
silicone blake fluid (my preference for the Tiger)....{insert discussion about
fluid preference here}............

Happily bled thousands

Chris