Re: Tiger II grills/Door Dovetails

To: "Schotland" <schotbus@cyberenet.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger II grills/Door Dovetails
From: Dave McDermott <Dave.McDermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 12:16:05 -0600
        Gary,

        Did you join SAOC? I wonder if one of our good parts suppliers here
in the USA like Rick, Tom or Curt could cut a deal with SAOC on a quantity
purchase so we each would not have to join SAOC and then contend with the
exchange rate issues? I suspect many of their members buy repro parts from
these same suppliers that have been developed in the USA so I would not
think that should be an issue.

        Dave McDermott