Re: windscreen details

To: joe brackin <joetiger@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: windscreen details
From: Dave McDermott <Dave.McDermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 09:30:39 -0600
        Joe,

        A little tech tip on the crash pad installation. Drill from the top
1/16 or slightly larger holes in the second layer of sheet metal under where
the snap studs for the toneau are located. That way after the crash pad is
glued down you can go from the underside up through the crash pad with an
ice pick or whatever and know exactly where to install the snap studs.
Otherwise it becomes very difficult to locate the original holes on the top
and the second layer of metal blocks your view from the bottom.

        Dave McDermott