RE: Misc. questions

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Misc. questions
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:53:22 -0400
I'm not the mechanic of the year but hear is what I did in mine over the
past year.
1) Mobile 1, 90w, approximatly 1 gallon and/or until it comes back out
the fill hole of course.
2) Saw the other answer (which is best) - but a light tap to get it in
or lever pressure to force joint into taper will work sometimes if nuts
aren't available.
3) I used 30W engine oil.  Stand Rack on end and pour in from other. Top
boot removed. Rack must be out of car.