RE: Misc. questions

To: MIKE_RAPOZA@HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Misc. questions
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 23:31:43 -0700
        ATF "ONLY" works in a presurized system.  i.e. Power Steering,
Automatic Transmissions.  The presurized film is what works for ATF,
It's the reason you should never tow an automatic equiped car for very
far with the drive wheels on the ground.  The tail shaft bushing will
wear rapidly when there is no presure.  ATF is NOT very slippery,
especially Ford type F or B&M Trick Shift (same basic stuff as Type F).

Rich