Sighting by Easterner

To: Tiger Net <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sighting by Easterner
From: George Roberts <action@aei.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 16:05:28 -0400
My wife and I flew from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and landed in Vegas on
July 26, we worked our way up to Seattle on Aug 6 via: Bishop, Ca.,
Yosemite Park, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Eugene, Portland etc.
On Friday August 1 we crossed El Camino Real one block from Santa Clara,
at the light was a beautiful BRG Mark 1a Tiger.  I quickly pulled into
the Carl's Jr on the corner and watched the Tiger pass.  VERY NICE CAR.
I was driving a 97 T-bird and gave the thumbs up sign which was
acknowledged by the Tiger driver.
If the owner is on this net please drop a line.
This sighting made my trip.
By the way, anyone into classic cars ?  Specialty Cars in Pleasanton, Ca
has a showroom full of classics, if you're passing through it's worth
the visit.
George "Tiger Fever" Roberts

"THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS IS THE PRICE OF THEIR TOYS"