Simon James a.k.a. Sunbeam Supreme

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Simon James a.k.a. Sunbeam Supreme
From: Celebrity Autographs of Southern California <celauto@autographs.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 06:46:32 -0700
I thought I would get feedback quick about him. If you live in the US he
will take your money and hope you forget.

Two years ago I shipped a PERFECT series II Alpine to Simon with the idea we
would trade for parts.

I had brought a container of parts and 3 cars to the US 2 years ago and had
to leave a Humber Sceptre Estate with 3 overdrive rebuilt transmissions in
the back. Simon volunteered to store my car and fill it with parts that he
was going to buy for me and I would ship the car roll on roll off. When I
got there some of Humber parts were missing and the 3 series 5 transmissions
were traded off for 3 70's transmissions, old missing the solenoids and not
rebuilt. He said that is how he picked up the car. Since I helped pack the
car 2 years ago when I was there I had known better.

As for my parts (the only ones he bought with my money) he sold to Rick at
Sunbeam Specialties in Northern Cailfornia, they were the racing cam's for
1725 engines. If anyone wants these type of cams just go to Crane Cam
yourself and get them. Since my friend in England ran them down and faxed me
the prices, Simon was not able to raise the price to me so he sold MY cams
to Rick at a inflated price.

The Stories go on.........................
Thank you,
Marla and Don Bruce

Celebrity Autographs of Southern California
http://www.autographs.com

Don's Helicopter Page
http://www.bell47.com