Paint

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paint
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 97 08:46:29 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text

     A while back I had asked about getting spray cans of uncommon
     automotive colors, those that Duplicolor does not support.  I had no
     luck at the time, but I just discovered Tower Paint in Oshkosh, WI. I
     found their ad in Hemmings, then checked out their web page.  They can
     either work from the paint color codes, or can match a sample you
     send.  I just ordered a can to match my wife's Sable, which is not
     your normal Ford silver.  They charge about $13 per 16 oz. can, plus a
     few bucks for shipping.  They supply both Dupont and PPG products.
     For comparison, my local Dupont supplier wanted $25 for a pint of
     paint, plus another $20 for the thinner (gallons only).  Then, I'd
     have to come up with a sprayer.......

     Their web address:  www.towerpaint.com

     Phone:1-800-779-6250

     I don't have the can yet, due to the UPS business, but I'll let you
     know how the color match works out.

     Stu