List 1 Simon 0

To: Alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: List 1 Simon 0
From: Karl Gilchrist <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:24:53 +1300
Regarding Sunbeam Supreme -I to have had a bad experience with Mr James.
Mr problem was semi resolved four months after he charged my card ,by
threatening to expose him on this list (he still sent me substandard and
wrong parts). In the end I didn't and just chalked it up to experience
as it would seem did a lot of other people.

What this thread does show us is just how valuable the sharing of
knowledge concerning the cars we love can be. Throughout the world there
are people who now will think twice about dealing with this guy and
hopefully will be spared the frustration and hassles many of us have
experienced.

 As for Mr James he now has two options shape up or go broke and quite
frankly since I will not be dealing with him any more I don't care which
option he takes.

Karl