simon saga

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: simon saga
From: Jim Parent <jimparent@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:52:36 -0400
To be fair, I've gotta say that I've done two transactions with Simon and=

was pleased both times.  Both were straight-out buys, one of a used part
and one new.  Both were exactly what I expected based on discussions with=

hime and in both cases I paid significantly less (including shipping) tha=
the best deal I could find from private individuals who had similar parts=
=2E

The only complaint I have is that he told me he would send me a listing o=
what he had and it was not included with either order.

Regards,

Jim
B9470139