simon saga

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: simon saga
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix14.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:42:52 -0700
To all:
Following on the heels of several other complaints (all seemingly legitimate
and mirroring my own experience), I received a call this am from Simon
James, admitting to the errors of his ways and asking what he could do to
turn things around for him. I told him he was his own worst enemy and that
actions, not words, are what he must concentrate on. In my case, he offered
a refund or parts and he did proffer what I consider a sincere apology. The
prompt receipt of my funds and agreed-to parts will tell the tale.

Others may want to work with Simon in the same manner. At least he seems
more than willing to make things right, after all, part of his livelihood
depends on guys like us. And he DID get caught with his hands in the
proverbial cookie jar. Once you're square with Mr. James you can then decide
whether you want to deal with him any longer.

My new policy (if I do business with him again) is very simple: send me the
part, give me a price. If all is acceptable, I'll send him a check.

Being in the business, we know how important it is to deal properly,
honestly and promptly with customers and to never offer anything we can't
deliver. (Such is the case right now with our LAT hoods--we have 11 orders,
but we won't accept deposits until our new molds are complete and perfect
hoods are popping out.)

Of course, this is just one guy's opinion.

Keep it in high gear...

Jeff Cushing/TT