Re: Hot Tigers

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Hot Tigers
From: Jim Parent <jimparent@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 20:04:09 -0400
Bob,

I stand corrected.  You are right.  I went back and read "Principles of
Heat Transfer" - Kreith; and "Transport Phenomena" - Bird, Stewert &
Lightfoot; and re-educated myself.  I need to rethink the direction I was=

heading in improving the cooling on my car.  Thanks.

Oh, by the way, I am insulted by your depiction of my reply as spurious
(not true or genuine, false, counterfeit).  You make it sound like I lied=

to everyone on purpose. And to my input being a red-herring (someting use=
to divert attention from the basic issue).  My intent was not to mislead.=
 =

I was speaking from my recollection and from what I thought to be true.  =

I certainly respect your knowledge on this subject but it's a good thing =
now have lost respect for your ability to transfer that information
inoffensively in these conversations or I would be even more offended.  Y=
ou
say that I should read the article that you have but you make no provisio=
to make it available;  is that you you can retain the information for
yourself?  Didn't anyone teach you to share?

With your permission, I will continue to voice my opinion, interchange
ideas and learn.  If I make mistakes, gaffes, or just plain screw-up, jus=
grit your teeth.

Regards,

Jim B9470139