Re: Missing Tiger

To: jimparent@compuserve.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Missing Tiger
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 16:58:45 -0400 (EDT)
Check to make sure that you don't have foreign material in the slot.  The
best way to do this is with compressed air.

If this is a new installation I recommend the old 'Hotrodding Holley Carbs'
book that details how to set up a Holley for the street, strip, or road
course.  It details what to do, for instance, if the car requires too large a
throttle opening for idle and then has lousey off idle response.

I've got a copy, but I can't get to it just now, or I'd give you the whole
poop.

Ray