Curtains

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Curtains
From: Anita Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 23:10:20 -0400
At 09:27 AM 9/10/97 -24000, you wrote:
>Actually, I think it's the trailing edge of the valance, but if you have your
>head stuck "where the sun don't shine", maybe things look different. Have a
>nice day!
>
>Tom Ballou

         Tom, Ref. Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary: valance
1: a dapery hung along the edge of a bed, table, alter, canopy, or shelf.
2: a short dapery or wood or metal frame used as a dectorative heading to
 conceal the top of curtains and fixtures.

I can not find the curtains, dapery or fixtures on my Tiger.
Jim Barrett Tiger II 351C and others