For Sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For Sale
From: jay peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 21:28:47 +0000
The time has come to get the fleet down to a more managible size (and
get money for a house down payment) so a Tiger and Alpine are going up
for sale;
The Alpine-
65 Series IV alpine GT w/automatic
B9405421
Color 86 British racing green

new parts from Previous owner  (w/receipts);
most ignition parts (switch,coil,resistor, etc)
H2O pump
visors and mtg  hardware,most hoses and belts
Previous owner also;
rodded out gas tanks and replaced all hoses and hardware,
rebuilt carb and fuel pump,
replaced radiator
the car is solid and very presentable although the paint has some dings
and pin prick imperfections in places.
interior is worn with a rip in the drivers seat upholstery
Body is Straight and solid  w/no rust
The hard top is in need of total restoration but I believe it is all
there except the rear window.
Also included are brand new owners and shop manuals.
The car was originally going to be a parts car for me, but I believe it
is too solid of a car to part out. It does smoke, but seems to be OK on
power for the short drives I have taken in it, so I do not know if the
smoke is from a problem or just from sitting for 5 years.
asking price is $2100 but would be willing to talk trades as I need a
parts car.
The Tiger-
1967 Mark 1A
B382001179
Colour 100 Blue

Mostly stock,
Front end has been rebuilt and reinforced
Motorcraft electronic ignition
Rebuilt Carb
New radiator
New brake booster
New Clutch Hydraulics
5 new 165-80 tires (still have ridge down the center)
Interior good (dash has some chips)
Paint good
Not a concourse car, but a good looking solid driver.
asking $10,500.

Both cars are in Santa Barbara, Cal

Jay Peterson
805 964-8299